Our 2020 strawberry and saskatoon season will begin mid July! Bookings begin on July 2nd, 2020 – either by calling 307.782.7297 or booking online!
Please be aware of the of COVID-19 guidelines this year. Social distancing, small groups and customer limits in field are new this season.
Prairie Dome is a family owned and operated business for over 30 years.
Prairie Dome Strawberry and Saskatoon farm is located 10 kilometers south of Yorkton on Highway 9. Google map our location for precise directions!
Three acres of large, sweet Kent strawberries, one acre of Cabot and a total of almost 4 acres of Martin and JB30 saskatoons are grown at Prairie Dome.
Customers are transported to the picking area for well managed and quick picking. For 2020, customers will be walking a short 5 minute walk to the picking area unless walking aid is needed.
Picking times are Mornings on Monday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and Evenings on Monday to Friday, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Booking for picking by appointment only.
- Appointments begin to be scheduled on and after July 2nd, 2020.
- Please call (306) 782-7297 for an appointment or book online by clicking here!
- Orders for already picked strawberries can be made on or after July 2nd, 2020.
- Prices for strawberries are $22 per four litre pail for u pick and $40 per four litre pail for prepicked.
- Prices for saskatoons, raspberries and sour cherries are $25 per four litre pail for u pick.